Providing timely access to quality behavioral health care with experienced providers via the modality of videoconferencing.
The purpose of Teleconnect, Inc. is to provide timely access to quality behavioral health care with experienced providers via the modality of videoconferencing, also known as telemedicine. Teleconnect, Inc. seeks to drive down the cost of behavioral healthcare by providing efficient, patient-centered care that reduces the burden of illness, injury, and disability, thus improving the health and functioning of the people we serve.
The goal of Teleconnect, Inc. is to become the premier telemedicine provider of quality behavioral health services by promoting accessible, individualized, and cost-effective care. Tele connect, Inc. targets to those individuals who may benefit from the services to include: rural and under-served communities, corporations, facilities, educational institutions, and all other entities in the state of Texas that are challenged in the ability to access quality, cost-effective mental health care.
- Increase access to Mental Health Care via video conferencing for non-emergent mental health issues. You will see a Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, or a Counselor or therapist. If you are a harm to yourself please call 911 for assistance immediately.
- Remain in your local community and not travel long distances
- Improve health outcomes (reduced mortality rates, reduced complications and reduced hospital stays); obtain initial screen over the phone!
- Cost Effective! Reduced healthcare costs! TeleConnect, Inc. cost far less than an in office mental healthcare visit!
- 100% electronic, you have access to your electronic health record; your information is not shared with anyone!
- Timely: Reducing drive-time, wait times, and delays in mental healthcare! Transportation savings via nursing homes and missed work and income savings!
- By appointments only; averaging 45-60 minutes on the first initial session and follow-ups are 15-20 minutes in duration.
- Equitable: Giving quality mental healthcare across Texas that does not vary due to geographic location or socioeconomic status
- Cost Effective: TeleConnect, Inc. cost far less than an in office mental healthcare visit!
Please note: Prescriptions based on mental health needs. Medication is a last resort with us but if medication is appropriate, the Tele-Connect provider will make a recommendation based on your mental health needs. TeleConnect does not dispense prescription drugs nor will you receive a written prescription. Prescriptions are submitted electronically via (SureScripts) or by phone to the pharmacy of your choice. We are benzodiazapine and stimulant free.
Please note: Controlled substances can be effective in the treatment of illness, pain, and disease and must, therefore, be accessible to persons who medically need them. These same drugs, however, have the capacity to cause addiction, injury, impairment, and death when abused, misused or diverted to illegal use.
Thus, we DO NOT prescribe controlled medications to include: Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Restoril, Valium or any other medications in this class) or Stimulants (Adderall, Concerta, Daytrana, Ritalin, Focalin, Vyvanse or any other medications in this class) or Sedative/Hypnotics (Ambien, Sonata, and Lunesta)
Google Review Live Feed
“Everyone here is so caring and really takes care of you. Where other offices I have experienced a lack of care and coldness, the staff here makes me feel welcome and like they are on my side to give me the care I need.”
Ms. M. Joiner, Patient
“I’ve had a great experience in dealing with staff at Privy Oasis! I highly recommend them.”
Mr. Andre H., Client
“The onpatient portal used to check in was very convenient and made the visit more streamlined. The staff was very welcoming and walked me through everything without a problem. The office was very clean and organized and Dr. Cash herself was very warm and “me”-oriented. Overall great first impression and experience.”
Mr. A. French, Patient
“Dr Cash and her team are absolutely amazing! I have had nothing but great experiences each time I have visited the office. Dr. Cash is very thorough and provides extreme insight to your treatment needs. She took a great deal of time to explain everything in detail and I would recommend anyone seeking mental healthcare to visit her office. You will be beyond pleased. This team wonderful.”
N. McClairn, Caregiver
“My experience was amazing. Dr. Cash showed a genuine interest in ME and I could tell that helping me was her main focus. If you are serious about getting help, make your appointment today.”
Ms. S.W., Mother