At Privy Oasis, LLC we recognize that the “business of medicine” can often seem to take precedence over the needs of the patient. Dr. Cash recognizes that the cost of living can often be high and that medical costs can often present a challenge to many individuals and their families. With that in mind, Privy Oasis, LLC seeks to set fees for service so that care can be accessible to the general public. As such, there is a two-fold approach to the provision of care to patients. The difference in the fees charged to those individuals who utilize a 3rd party payer/ insurance payer is due to the additional overhead costs incurred when Privy Oasis, LLC office file claims, verify insurance, accomplish prior authorizations (if necessary) or perform other administrative duties required by the insurance companies in order for reimbursement to occur.
For patients who choose the traditional allopathic pathway the following fees for service, per session, apply and are billed to the 3rd party payer/insurer: We accept BCBS, CIGNA, AETNA, MEDICARE, MEDICAID, and Private Pay.
For patients who choose the traditional allopathic pathway fees for service are billed, per session, applied and are billed to the 3rd party payer/insurer. For patients who choose the private pay pathway the following fees for service apply, per session, with payment by credit card; if utilizing the telemedicine portal or if seen on site, payment will be made by cash, or credit card at the time services are rendered: If you elect to use your credit card, there will be a $3.00 convenience fee applied.
Private Pay Rates For Patients without Insurance
- Initial Psychiatric Evaluation- $270
- Medication Management (15 minutes)- $100
- Medication Management (30 minutes)- $150
- Individual Psychotherapy (30 minutes)- $150
- Individual Psychotherapy (45-60 minutes)- $175
- Individual Psychotherapy with medication management (30-45 minutes)- $200
- Couples Therapy (45-60 minutes)- $215.00
- Relaxation Therapy (15 minutes)- $75
- Crisis Intervention: $375.00
- Review of records and specialty referral- $100
- Preparation of forms $25 per page and up
All initial evaluations will include a face to face encounter onsite at Privy Oasis, LLC
Optional Services and Fees
For an additional fee, limited access to Dr. Cash, via e-mail is an added treatment option. An individual may feel the need to have more contact with Dr. Cash between sessions if non-emergent (minor side effects of medications, questions about therapy sessions) therapeutic questions become an issue of concern.
This optional service is available to each individual regardless of whether they utilize the traditional allopathic pathway or the integrative pathway. there is no contract or membership required for this optional service and may be terminated within 30 days of paying the fee. The fee will not be made on an automatically renewing basis unless the individual utilizing the service gives written permission via email to the Privy Oasis, LLC office to do so. E-mail communications will not be used as a substitute for scheduled and more in depth therapies. The e-mail communications should not be used for the management of emergency situations. For situations that represent emergencies, whether primarily psychological or physiological, the individual should report to the nearest emergency.
Psychiatric emergencies include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Thoughts and/or behaviors that have the potential of being dangerous to the physical and/or mental well-being of the individual.
- Thoughts and/or behaviors that have the potential of being dangerous to the physical and/or mental well-being of others.
- Reactions to the prescription medications or herbal preparations that have resulted in impaired breathing, hives, rapid heart rate, body swelling or swelling of the general body of body parts.
The services offered and the associated fees are as follows:
- E-mail contact (up to 2 e-mails/24 hours, for one month, if needed)- $100/month
If the individual is utilizing the tele-psychiatry service, then payment should be made prior to a scheduled appointment, utilizing a credit card. If the individual is seen at the any Privy Oasis, LLC physical site, then the payment can be made by cash, or credit card prior to the next scheduled appointment.